I feel guilty. I have to confess to some stuff I did while Mom and Dad were out of the house.
1. I jumped up to the book shelf basket and got my leash and my seat belt harness. I chewed a hole in my seatbelt harness.
2. I jumped up into that same book shelf and got my grooming brush. I chewed the handle almost completely up.
3. Somebody left the DVD and TV remotes in Mama’s bed. I chewed them both up.
4. I jumped up on the table and chewed the corner of mom’s dinning room chair clean off.
5. I peed on the kitchen floor, but that’s not my fault. I was sick.
6. I pulled a 1/2 loaf of bread off the kitchen counter and ate it.
7. I jumped onto the kitchen counter and ate some dish soap.
I did all this over the past three days. I did it because Daddy was out-of-town and I missed him. Daddy’s back now and I’m sticking to him like glue. They went to the music class today. I jumped on the table, but there was nothing on it. It also smelled really funny up there. I didn’t much like it. I think mom sprayed something on the table. It smells like cloves and oranges. I don’t like oranges.
I couldn’t get into Mom’s bedroom either. The door was closed. The kitchen door was closed too. My water was on the kitchen bricks. There weren’t any shoes to chew. When I jumped up to the shelf I my leash and my grooming brush weren’t there. My elk bone and my squeaky bone were all in my bed though. I looked out the window. I was a little bored, but I didn’t get into trouble today. Daddy gave me a really long walk in the afternoon. I was kind of wiped out.
Do you think mom found out about the dining table chair? I licked it when I was on the table and it tasted kind of spicy. I think she knows. She was rubbing the corner of it and giving me a frown.
She said something about a crate training. Does anybody know what that is?
Any way, I feel better now that I’ve confessed.
I have to rest. I hear that some people will be coming on my porch a lot tomorrow. My bark must be strong tomorrow!
Have a safe Halloween everybody!